Thursday, September 9, 2010

Quest for Big Foot

We sort of got tired of looking for Light Houses and decided to look for Big Foot.  I was a little scared, I can admit that. But, I hid my emotions and manned up.
Be Careful Shelbi!!!!

Does she see something? Is it him? CRAAAPPPP!!!!!!!


So dark, so very dark.

A bench.?.?..In the woods????

Time to take a load off.




At this point I am wondering if this is such a good idea...will we end up on an episode of America's Dumbest??????



My safe place...

We didn't find Big Foot, but, we did find a Captain.
Captain Homer.

Another sitting area. Big Foot is quite the entertainer.


So, as you can see we did not find Big Foot or anything close to it. We ended the search and hit the road again. There are still 4 more TJ MAXX stores to hit.


No comments:

Post a Comment